Moisture Protection 7.4/10
Compression Resistance 7.7/10
Clean and Safe Indoor Air Quality 9.2/10
Standard foam underlayment is a must for any floating (laminate, floating engineered hardwood) floor installation. Providing help with stability, support, noise reduction and locking system between flooring joints. Suitable for installation over wood subfloor however can be installed on concrete if 6 mil vapor barrier is used in conjuction. The foam underlayment helps absorb sound when walking on and hides minor imperfections from the subfloor.
- Polyethylene foam underlayment with special moisture resistant film
- Humidity, mold and mildew resistant
- Patented lip and tape strip for additional moisture protection and ease of installation
- Affordable and capable, high-quality protection for your floor
- Corrects minor sub floor imperfections
- Roll Size: 3 ft. 4 in.x 30 ft. x .08 in.
- Installation over concrete in high moisture areas (vapor emission rate above 3 lbs./100 sq. ft./24 hrs) will require additional protection