Clean and Safe Indoor Air Quality9.8/10
QuietWalk Luxury Vinyl is premium recycled fiber underlayment built for luxury vinyl plank, luxury vinyl tile and multi-layer flooring. Suited for both floating and glue down installations either in residential and commercial applications. Impressive sound ratings (providing exceptional through-the-floor and footfall noise protection) make this underlayment the ideal underlayment to be installed under LVT, LVF and MLF flooring; with STC rating of 62, IIC rating of 70 and Delta IIC of 28.
- Fiber Underlayment specifically designed for floating and glue down luxury vinyl flooring including luxury vinyl plank, luxury vinyl tile, laminate floors, floating engineered wood, glue-down engineered wood, glue-down wood, Rigid Core Vinyl Plank, Wood/Plastic Composite and Multi-Layer Flooring
- Thin, dense fibers to support all luxury vinyl and multilayer floors
- Highest rated delta IIC rating of 28. The higher the number, the better the sound won’t transfer from another room. The Delta IIC rating is the best rating to consider when comparing the performance of different types of underlayments.
- IIC Sound rating of 70. The higher the number, the better the sound insulation. Measures of how much impact sound (walking, kids playing, etc.) is reduced after traveling through the floor covering, underlayment, and building structure and emergin in the room below.
- STC Rating of 62. The higher the number, the better the sound is absorbed. The STC measures how much airborne sound (speech, TV, stereo, etc.) is reduced after traveling through the floor covering, underlayment, and building structure and emerging in the room below.
- No VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) or off-gassing from materials
- Provides additional comfort to the entire home during seasonal temperature changes
- Recycled fibers allow installation over concrete to “breathe” – managing vapors from becoming bulk moisture. The attached vapor barrier protects the overlying floors from harmful moisture and alkalinity
- A patented manufacturing process repurposes post-industrial and post-consumer materials into high-performance underlayment
- Recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms, makes click-together floating floors sound solid underfoot.
- Treated with anti-microbial to inhibit mold and mildew growth.
- Can be used with radiant heat flooring
QuietWalk's recycled filaments are specially processed to cushion the floor, absorbing sound and reducing unwanted noise.