- Use with Laminate, Floating Engineered, Nail Down and Glue-Down Flooring.
- Superior Sound Reduction ‐ Recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms. Makes click-together floating floors sound solid underfoot.
- Compression Resistant ‐ Dense recycled fiber structure supports the click-together mechanism and will uphold its supportive configuration under the consistent traffic of the overlying floor.
- Moisture Protection ‐ Recycled fibers allow installation over concrete to &; breathe; ‐ managing vapors from becoming bulk moisture. The attached vapor barrier protects the overlying floors from harmful moisture.
- Certified Clean and Safe Indoor Air Quality ‐ No VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) or off-gassing from materials.
- Approved for In-Floor Radiant Heat Systems ‐ Allows heat to permeate evenly while helping to protect the floor covering material from thermal shock. Achieve warmth with Quiet Warmth Radiant Heat System.
- Easy Installation – Roll out and join the seam
- Can be installed over wood or concrete sub floors
QuietWalk Plus Underlayment for Hardwood and Laminate Flooring with Moisture/Vapor Barrier and Sound Absorption (Nail, Glue & Float Applications)
You chose the perfect laminate flooring for your room but don’t know which underlayment to install? Quiet Walk Plus is our premium underlayment choice allowing firm support for multiple types of flooring with great acoustic benefits. Built with sound reduction and moisture dissipation in mind. The vapor barrier is specially designed for optimal bond with adhesives for easy installation. Synthetic fiber pads are fast becoming the most specified underlayment architects and designers due to their acoustical and moisture protection qualities.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH OUR UNDERLAYMENT
✔ No petrochemical smell – Your family will not be smelling a tire shop in your living space.
✔ Hard to Tear – Our built-in moisture barrier film is durable matched with our dense fiber.
✔ Not too thin or thick – You won’t have to worry about thinness. No holes will be created by accidentally dropping your installation tools during installation.
✔ Ease of Installation – You won’t have trouble unrolling the underlayment. Just kick it across the room like Conor McGregor would! Won’t roll out backwards either making it easier to lay out.
✔ Lays Down Flat on Floors – No waviness or ripples.
✔ Easy To Cut – Simple to cut with utility knife.
✔ Superior Sound Reduction – Your flooring will not sound like Rice Krispies popping under your floor. If your in a condo/multi-family, your neighbor above/below won’t think you have an obsession for Rice Krispies.
QUIETWALK UNDERLAYMENT CAN BE USED FOR:
; Laminate Floors
; Floating Engineered Wood
; Nail-Down Wood
; Glue-Down Wood
|Warranty / Certifications|